Back to List

How can I submit a document with Provincial Land Transfer Tax?

OnLand does not currently support submission of paper registration documents where Provincial Land Transfer Tax is payable. We are working on correcting this situation.


In the meantime, paper registration documents requiring payment of Provincial Land Transfer Tax can be submitted directly to the Land Registry Office by filling out this form, and following these procedures, or (for licensed users) paper documents can be submitted through Teraview.


For ministry procedures and guidelines for Paper Document submission see OnLand Paper Documents Procedures.