Back to List

Paper Document Submission in OnLand

As of December 7, 2020 users who do not have access to Teraview will be able to submit paper documents for registration through OnLand, with the exception of any document where Provincial Land Transfer Tax is payable.

Documents with payable Provincial Land Transfer Tax can be directly submitted to the Land Registry Office by completing this form, following these procedures, or they can be submitted through Teraview by licensed users.

For more information, consult this help topic.

For ministry procedures and guidelines for Paper Document procedures see OnLand Paper Documents Procedures.