Select a point on the map to become the centre of the map displayed.
To define the map centre:
- Perform a Property Search by Map.
- From map toolbar above the displayed map results, select the Map Centre button.
- Tip: Use the zoom in and zoom out buttons on the slider to zoom in or out of the map.
- Note: The button will display in grey when the feature is enabled.
- Position the cursor on the spot that you want to be the new centre of the map.
- Click the mouse.
- The display adjusts to make the point you selected the new centre of the map.
- Select the Map Centre button again to deactivate the function.