The Print Map feature enables you to print and/or save a copy of the displayed map.
To print a map:
- Perform a Property Search by Map.
- Locate your property on the map, zooming in with the zoom in and zoom out buttons on the slider, if needed.
- Select the property.
- Select Buy Parcel Map.
- The Express Checkout page displays.
- Select the desired payment option.
- Enter the appropriate payment details, and select Submit Payment.
- The property information displays on the map, and a confirmation displays with your order number.
- Select Email Receipt or Download Receipt, depending on your preference.
- Tip: It is a good idea to download your receipt as well as emailing it, as a precaution.
- On the Map Toolbar above the search results, select Print Map.
- A print options window opens.
- Select your print options.
- Select the Continue button.
The PDF opens, with the options to print, save, etc. Download or save your map as you normally would in your browser.