You can locate a street on the map by entering the street name.
To locate a street
- Perform a Property Search by Map.
- From the displayed search results, select the Search by Street button on the Map Toolbar.
- Tip: Use the zoom in and zoom out buttons on the slider to zoom in or out of the map.
- The Find Streets window opens.
- Enter the street name.
- Select the Find Streets button.
- The search results will appear in the Select Street to Display pane.
- Select the desired street from the list.
- Select the Display button.
- The street displays in the center of the map.
- Note: The scale of the Map may change as a result of this search
- Select the Close button.