Back to List

How can I get a refund for a paper document submission?

  1. Fill out the OnLand Request for Refund form and save it.
  2. Go to the Change/Correction request screen.
    1. Note: This form can also be accessed from the LRO Services feature.
  3. Enter the details of your request, and from the Reason for Change drop-down list, select Other.
  4. Attach your completed OnLand Request for Refund form.
  5. Select Submit