With the Map Area tool, you can zoom in to an area you define with the cursor. The selected area will fill the map pane.
To zoom in with the Map Area tool:
- Perform a Property Search by Map.
- From the displayed search results, select the Map Area button on the map toolbar.
- Place the cursor at the point where you would like to start the area and drag the mouse to the desired opposite corner.
- The Map zooms in to displays the area defined by the rectangle.
- Select the Map Area button to deactivate the function.